- Charge your phone’s battery at least 60%.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone by going to Menu > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > Check USB debugging box
- Do backup everything important like contacts, logs, messages
Required Downloads to Root Sony Xperia Tipo
- Unlock Root Pro [Download Link]
How to Root Sony Xperia Tipo
- Extract All the Downloaded files to your desktop.
- Open UnlockRoot.exe file and select Root button.
- Follow the instructions given.
- Once your device reboots your Sony Xperia Tipo is rooted.
- You have successfully rooted your Sony Xperia Tipo now.